18.10.11
Old fashioned magic
Think of any whole number.
Double it.
Add twenty to it.
Halve it.
Subtract the original number from this.
Now wait.
Wait.
Wait.
That tingle you felt wasn't just the breeze.
It was me. Employing telepathy.
Okay.
The answer is....
......
......
TEN!!!
Amazed?
I can understand why ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anna's Height - Short Story Published on Amazon for Kindle
Anna's Height is a short story told through the eyes of six-year-old Anna. It's a story about how the very things we yearn for som...
-
Was it just twenty years ago that a landline was an 'in' thing?! Was it just twenty years ago that inland letters were quick enough?...
-
I think so fondly of those days gone by. When the world was so small. When horizons were so close that you could touch them with your finger...
-
I'm a pretty patient person. Seriously. I don’t get too bothered if I miss the green light at the signal by a micro second, I am pretty ...
2 comments:
i am repeatedly asked by blogger to prove i am not a robot! - every single time i leave a comment!!.....unnecessary i say...all they have 2 do is read my comments and tada! they'll know it ain't by a robot - being artificial intelligence, a robot's comments will be a lot more smart and superior!!!
forgot to add the most determining factor.....'and will make a lot more sense'
Post a Comment